Our client is a fresh, dynamic, digital media company in the heart of Norwich. We’re looking to engage with aspiring individuals to join their growing team!
If you’re looking to build a long-lasting career in a thriving industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing business in its youth, allowing for accelerated growth, progression and the chance to really create a name for yourself in the industry.
So, what do we need from you?
You’ll need to have some experience in sales; developing leads, nurturing relationships and delivering on objectives. We’re going to teach you everything you need to know, but some background in a similar role would be preferable.
We’ll also be looking for some important qualities; dedication, drive, enthusiasm and resilience. We work closely as a team, so you’ll need to be a team-player too; honest, collaborative and reliable.
This position offers a high return of pride and accomplishment as your work will be recognised by some of the major international players in the industry!
- To generate your own leads through various in-house methods, creating a pipeline of clients
- To make calls with your prospective clients, discussing the magazine and what we propose, managing your own diary
- To liaise with partners on sponsorships/advertisements, with the intention of selling
- To work collaboratively with feature companies and partners on creating articles and building relationships
- Professional, polite and confident when speaking on the phone
- Past sales experience (training is provided)
- Previous publishing experience is desirable
- Social media savvy
- Competent with Microsoft office suite
- A keen eye for unique opportunities, a real passion for your work and a hungry attitude to succeed