Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their Head Office team.
In this role you will provide customer support and administrative duties that are part of the daily operations of the business. They will include answering calls, managing correspondence and dealing with customer support enquiries. The role will also support and provide information to customers and to all departments. You must be confident in your approach and have the ability to multitask by prioritising your workload.
You’ll need to have the following essential skills and experience:
- Consistently make a good first impression when speaking on the telephone
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries from start to finish in a friendly and helpful manner
- General office administration/filing/data input
- Updating our internal system so customers accounts and services are correct
- Supporting sales, managing the sales order process
- General administrative support to all departments across the business
- Using and editing spreadsheets/documents/presentations
- Supporting the office with any other duties as required
- Good working Knowledge of all MS Office packages
- A can-do and positive attitude towards dealing with customers of all sizes
- Confident in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with high work volumes and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Good work ethic with an energetic approach
- Flexibility and commitment
- Experience in a similar role preferable, but not essential
To be considered for this role you will be required to meet security screening checks to BS7858 standards including; 5-year employment & residence check, DBS and a financial history check.
Our client processes personal data collected during the recruitment process in an accordance with its data protection policy.
Our client is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.