Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll & HR Administrator to not only seek new business but to manage and handle an existing portfolio of clients. The services provided include online and print advertisement.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure accurate data entry and timely administration of the Firm’s monthly payroll and employee benefits and managing HR processes using the appropriate systems and procedures. In addition you will play an active role as a key person in our small team providing generalist HR services and support to the business.
Process invoices and charges for HR expenditure to the appropriate budget nominal through the relevant finance system.
Input to reports and updates, such as the monthly reports for the Board, Gender Pay Gap, status updates and information of interest for your area of responsibility.
You’ll need to have the following essential skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of key payroll calculations and processes for tax, NI and statutory elements
- Experienced in payroll end to end statutory processes, including RTI, FPS, EPS, Pension auto-enrolment, apprenticeship levy
- Experience with reconciliation of reports, liaison with external regulatory bodies such as The Pensions Regulator and HMRC
- Experience of administering salary exchange within statutory parameters
- Good generalist HR administration experience
- Strong organisational skills and logic
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, e-mail and computerised packages.
- Cascade HR and payroll experience is strongly preferred
A good salary starting between £19,000 – £22,000