Our client is presenting an exciting opportunity that has come up to join their growing commercial team of tech-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic people, who are on a mission to build something great that helps teams all over the world to feel safe and protected at work.
They are a small team with big expansive ambition, and a commitment to help 2000+ organisations, and over 100,000 end users.
Their customers are at the core of everything they do. Their mission is to provide peace of mind and keep staff safe with their solutions. When their customers succeed with our product, so do they.
What we’re looking for
A technically savvy sales executive who is hungry to grow with the company, and to absorb themselves in the world of Software-as-a-Service sales (B2B). You will have the drive to match the right customer with the right solution and will be organised, disciplined and have real pride in what you do.
Confidence and ability when handling relationships with prospects from various industries is a must. This includes managing different decision-makers and stakeholders from the client organisation. You will possess a strong drive for personal goals, as well as wider team goals, managing the full customer sales cycle . You will be the voice of our prospects, and bring their needs, wishes and requirements to the table in product meetings. You may not have worked directly at a SaaS business previously, but you are keen to learn everything you can about the industry. Your key metrics are based around conversion and the average size of the new business accounts
You’ll need to have the following essential skills and experience:
- Managing and creating your new business pipeline in the USA
- Driving lead generation and identifying/acting upon opportunities for increased sales.
- Owning the pre-sales customer journey, including qualifying incoming leads through the trial process, and closing deals.
- Work with the Customer Success team to onboard new users to trial through various digital marketing and relationship building techniques.
- Collecting key feature requests from different prospect groups to present to the product team for product roadmap planning.
- Experience in fast-paced sales environments.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task/prioritise well.
- A history of selling B2B, preferably overseas.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Impeccable rapport building skills and experience in developing strong relationships with clients from a variety of different settings.
- Confident in writing and presenting client demos, presentations and proposals.
- Many of our clients require a tech-touch approach during their trial, so experience in digital marketing is desired.
- Gumption and a can-do attitude.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours based around your country of work.
- Performance linked monthly commissions related to key metrics
- Personal development budget for external training/events
- Internal progression opportunities
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company pension
- Opportunity to be part of a small, growing team and have a say in how the company is run, what tools we use and what success looks like for us
A good salary starting from £25,000 with uncapped commission