Do you want to work for a Firm that invests in your training and development? Are you looking for an employer who cares about your wellbeing and the local community?
Our client is a dynamic, supportive and sociable place to work. We will continually support, invest and encourage your training and development to help you reach your personal career goals.
With an extensive wellbeing strategy, including a full employee assistance programme plus trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions in each of our offices, support is always available for our employees. Our holiday policy gives you the option to buy five additional days’ holiday each year and we offer flexi-hour contracts to allow you to choose the hours that work best for you, alongside an agile working policy, promoting a positive work life balance.
We provide staff with a paid day out of the office each year to support a local charity/good cause. There are also numerous fundraising activities taking place throughout the year.
If you are an ATT/CTA qualified Tax Senior, then we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our team to work with a wide range of clients including international private clients.
Join us today to realise that we don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different too.
- Carrying out tax advisory and planning work including preparing technical notes and preparing advice to be sent to clients
- Attending meetings and building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Attending networking events
- Continuously develop technical tax knowledge through technical reading and training courses
- Helping to develop junior staff members, and assisting with their day-to-day tasks
- CTA/ATT qualified
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to be able to take on and manage multiple tasks at any one time.
- Confident IT user with previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate a “can do” approach to problem solving
- Excellent client service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and coherently with clients and colleagues.